ADAC has announced the majority of it’s 2020 schedule
6 of the 7 rounds are exactly the same as in 2019, for ADAC GT Masters, and in almost the same order. The majority of th races will run on the same weekends as this year.
The season starts once again in Oschersleben at the end of April, before the series visits Most and Red Bull Ring prior to the summer break.
After two months of holiday due to the Olympic Games and the European Football Championships, Nürburgring and Zandvoort will return in August. The September race is TBA so far, but it usually will be run at the Hockenheimring – but the contract isn’t signed yet.
The finale will be at Sachsenring, just like this year.
Other than the ADAC GT Masters, which runs with GT3 cars, we will have ADAC GT4 Germany, ADAC TCR Germany and ADAC Formula 4 running too. TCR are present at all rounds, while GT4 and Formula 4 skips Most. Formula 4 will however have a race outside the ADAC series, which will be announced soon. They have been support for the Formula 1 race at Hockenheimring for a few years, and has also been a DTM support race in the past.
The Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland will also be part of every round in 2020. They have been fluctuating a bit between having closer ties to DTM and ADAC, but in 2020 it will tip towards ADAC again, with Norisring probably added to their schedule in the summertime.
The preliminary ADAC schedule for 2020 looks like this:
24. – 26.04.2020 Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)
15. – 17.05.2020 Autodrom Most (GT+TCR+Porsche)
05. – 07.06.2020 Red Bull Ring (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)
14. – 16.08.2020 Nürburgring (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)
21. – 23.08.2020 Circuit Zandvoort (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)
18. – 20.09.2020 TBA (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)
02. – 04.10.2020 Sachsenring (GT+GT4+F4+TCR+Porsche)